Destination America announces its 2014-15 upfront slate with a host of new and returning series and specials.
Brand-new Season Premieres Friday, April 4 at 10/9c
Appalachia is known for its rough terrain, rich history, and distinct local flavor, but the age-old recipe for brewing moonshine isn’t the only secret hiding in these hills. Follow a team of expert hunters and trappers as they defend their mountain brethren from mysterious monsters that have spawned countless ...
Season 2 Premieres Saturday, April 13 at 10 and 10:30pm E/P
Reuniting everybody's favorite backwoods builders, Eugene Runcus and Spencer "Two-Dogs" Boljack, HILLBILLY BLOOD offers a look into the rough-and-tumble life of these colorful characters living off the grid and off the land. Using their wit and ingenuity, Eugene and Spencer channel their audacious spirit and vast ...
They are memories that last a lifetime - watching Fourth of July fireworks perched atop dad's shoulders, barbecuing with family and friends in the backyard, and enjoying patriotic parades with marching bands...it's the perfect way to celebrate our nation's birthday. And in a day and age when budget constraints force ...
Series Continues Fridays at 10/9c
In 12 all-new episodes, hear directly from everyday people who have had close encounters with real-life folktale fiends. With America's dense forests, desert grasslands, and hundreds of miles of uninhabitable wilderness, no country could house - or hide - so many mysterious creatures.
All-New Series Continues Sundays at 10 PM E/P
From swamp front shacks to million dollar boat homes, BUYING THE BAYOU is back for an all-new season showing viewers the unique real estate market on American's Gulf Coast. For some, the bayou offers open accessibility to free-range fishing, alligator farming and mud boat racing; however for others, it is a peaceful ...
- DESTINATION AMERICA BAGS BEST TELECAST EVER AND BEST FRIDAY NIGHT EVER WITH THE SEASON 2 PREMIERE OF MOUNTAIN MONSTERS
- DESTINATION AMERICA'S 2014-15 UPFRONT PROGRAMMING SLATE PUTS FOOD, FUN AND FIREWORKS ON THE MAP
- THERE ARE MONSTERS IN THEM THAR HILLS! DESTINATION AMERICA’S “MOUNTAIN MONSTERS” IS BACK FOR A BEASTLY SECOND SEASON
- DESTINATION AMERICA AND USA WEEKEND PARTNER TO PRESENT EVEN BIGGER CELEBRATION FOR SECOND ANNUAL RED, WHITE AND YOU CONTEST
- DESTINATION AMERICA'S COUNTRY-LIVING MACGYVERS RETURN FOR AN ALL-NEW SEASON OF HILLBILLY BLOOD
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts