Season 2 Premieres Saturday, April 13 at 10 and 10:30pm E/P
Reuniting everybody's favorite backwoods builders, Eugene Runcus and Spencer "Two-Dogs" Boljack, HILLBILLY BLOOD offers a look into the rough-and-tumble life of these colorful characters living off the grid and off the land. Using their wit and ingenuity, Eugene and Spencer channel their audacious spirit and vast know...
Brand-new Season Premieres Friday, April 4 at 10/9c
Appalachia is known for its rough terrain, rich history, and distinct local flavor, but the age-old recipe for brewing moonshine isn’t the only secret hiding in these hills. Follow a team of expert hunters and trappers as they defend their mountain brethren from mysterious monsters that have spawned countless sighting...
They are memories that last a lifetime - watching Fourth of July fireworks perched atop dad's shoulders, barbecuing with family and friends in the backyard, and enjoying patriotic parades with marching bands...it's the perfect way to celebrate our nation's birthday. And in a day and age when budget constraints force ...
New Season Premieres Fall 2014
RAILROAD ALASKA returns for a second season chronicling everyday challenges faced by homesteaders living along Alaska's critical 650-mile-long railroad and the elite crew of workers that must keep the train rolling to deliver life-sustaining supplies.
- DESTINATION AMERICA GREENLIGHTS ALL-NEW SERIES “BUYING THE ROCKIES” (WT) AND SEASON 2 OF “RAILROAD ALASKA”
- DESTINATION AMERICA'S BACKWOODS MACGYVERS RETURN FOR AN ALL-NEW SEASON OF HILLBILLY BLOOD
- DESTINATION AMERICA RINGS THE BACKYARD BBQ DINNER BELL WITH A SERVING OF “MEAT WEEK” BEGINNING ON MEMORIAL DAY
- YAHOO! "MOUNTAIN MONSTERS" GOES IN SEARCH OF THE YAHOO, TRACKS DOWN DESTINATION AMERICA'S BEST TELECAST EVER
- DESTINATION AMERICA BAGS BEST TELECAST EVER AND BEST FRIDAY NIGHT EVER WITH THE SEASON 2 PREMIERE OF MOUNTAIN MONSTERS
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts