'Say Yes to the Prom' is a community outreach event led by Discovery employees across the US. Local girls in need are hosted at Discovery's global headquarters for a day of mentoring, shopping and head-to-toe pampering to get them ready for prom. Selected from an area high school, each girl is paired with a Dis...
'Discover Your Skills' is a multimedia public affairs campaign designed to provide unemployed and underemployed Americans with access to critical resources for obtaining marketable job skills and expertise, and to raise awareness of career opportunities. It includes www.DiscoverYourSkills.com, an online resource provi...
Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 218 countries and territories.
- DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVES 14 PRIMETIME EMMY® NOMINATIONS
- ANIMAL PLANET’S NEW SERIES FOLLOWS A REMARKABLE FAMILY OFF THE BEATEN PATH AND INTO THE WILD ALASKAN WILDERNESS
- BANDS OF BROTHERS WHO MET THEIR MOMENT WITH DESTINY AND FOREVER CHANGED HISTORY ARE PROFILED IN AGAINST THE ODDS, LAUNCH SERIES FOR AMERICAN HEROES CHANNEL (AHC)
- DISCOVERY CHANNEL DIGS INTO ITS FIRST SCRIPTED MINI-SERIES WITH THE PREMIERE OF KLONDIKE MONDAY, JANUARY 20 AT 9PM ET/PT
- DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS TO RENAME MILITARY CHANNEL: AMERICAN HEROES CHANNEL TO DEBUT ON MARCH 3, 2014
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts