'Say Yes to the Prom' is a community outreach event led by Discovery employees across the US. Local girls in need are hosted at Discovery's global headquarters for a day of mentoring, shopping and head-to-toe pampering to get them ready for prom. Selected from an area high school, each girl is paired with a ...
'Discover Your Skills' is a multimedia public affairs campaign designed to provide unemployed and underemployed Americans with access to critical resources for obtaining marketable job skills and expertise, and to raise awareness of career opportunities. It includes www.DiscoverYourSkills.com, an online ...
Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 218 countries and territories.
- DISCOVERY CHANNEL UNCOVERS THE LIVES OF THE WORLD’S MOST ELUSIVE PREDATORS IN ‘MAN, CHEETAH, WILD’
- ROYALS GO OVERSEAS AND UNDERCOVER ON TLC’S SECRET PRINCES
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY PREMIERES NEW SERIES DEADLINE: CRIME WITH TAMRON HALL ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1
- LIVED TO TELL: SURVIVORS WHO STARED DEATH IN THE FACE REVEAL THEIR TRUE-LIFE HORROR STORIES ON INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY’S “SURVIVING EVIL”
- WORLD PREMIERE SERIES THE UNEXPLAINED FILES INVESTIGATES BIZARRE PHENOMENA AND MYSTERIOUS CASES THIS SUMMER ON SCIENCE CHANNEL
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts