Groomer Has It 2
Premieres: Southeast Asia on Feb 22 at 11:00 pm; North Asia on Feb 2 at 7:00 pm; Australasia on Jan 28 at 7:30 pm
WILL GROOMER WILL OUTSHAVE, OUTCLIP AND OUTDO THE REST AND BE CROWNED "GROOMER OF THE YEAR"?
- Find out in the brand new season of GROOMER HAS IT, premiering this month on Animal Planet -
Are you missing the drama, snide remarks and whining contestants from your favorite fashion reality show? Well, the claws are out, and the catty comments and tearful hissy fits are back as Animal Planet kicks off the second season of its popular reality, competition series GROOMER HAS IT. Hosted by Emmy award winner, Jai Rodriguez, GROOMER HAS IT sniffs out 12 of America's most passionate and skilled dog groomers to compete against each other in a test of desire, creativity and affinity for animals as they shave, shear and shampoo their way through a series of challenges that will crown only one "Groomer of the Year". The contestants will be put to the test each week to see who can turn the dingiest dog into a glamorous, pampered pup.
For the duration of the competition, the 12 talented and quirky groomers will live together in a swanky Los Angeles loft, a.k.a. "The Doghouse", an environment which can sometimes be too close for comfort! During each grooming challenge, the contestants work shoulder to shoulder and, sometimes as teams, tasked with everything from creating signature looks for a "bridal and groom party" in the show's first-ever doggie wedding, to using their canine-grooming skills on pot-belly pigs. After each challenge, Jai consults with our outspoken panel of judges including esteemed veterinarian Dr Karen Halligan, champion dog handler Xavier Santiago and leading U.S. grooming expert Joey Villani to decide on which contestant does not make the cut. The grand-prize winner will receive his/her very own state-of-the-art mobile grooming salon from Wag'n Tails Mobile Grooming, a brand-new Subaru Forester, a cash prize of USD$50,000 and the prestigious title of "Groomer of the Year".
With a prize package totaling approximately, USD$145,000, groomers fight for their right to jump start their careers and change their lives. Each of these groomers thinks he/she has what it takes to be top dog in this competition, but in reality, only one GROOMER HAS IT.
The contestants this season are:
- Cassandra, 25 - "The Spunky Chic" with five years of experience from Akron, OH
- Danielle, 25 - "Groomer from the Bronx" with 11 years of experience from Los Angeles, CA
- Huber, 42 - "Groomer with a Heart" with 33 years of experience from Los Angeles, CA
- Jessica, 22 - "The Girl Next Door" with four years of experience from Jefferson, MA
- Joe, 58 - "Chicken Joe" with more than 50 years of experience from Wells, ME
- Krista, 28 - "Vegas Girl turned Groomer" with two years of experience from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
- Lisa, 42 - "Veteran Groomer" with 30 years of experience from Genoa, IL
- Marco, 25 - "All Business" with three years of experience from Redondo Beach, CA
- Michael, 39 - "Confident Groomer" with five years of experience from Chicago, IL
- Sherri, 28 - "The PTA Mom" with eight years of experience from Medina, OH
- Vanessa, 27 - "The Animal Communicator" with 10 years of experience from Long Grove, IL
- Bill, 41 - "The Fashionista" with 16 years of experience from Delray Beach, FL
Some of the media you are attempting to download are from Networks that limit downloads to 5 per day.