All-New Series Premieres Friday, March 4 at 10/9c
Ghost-hunting all-stars Nick Groff and Katrina Weidman confine themselves for an unprecedented 72 hours straight in some of America's most haunted locations, some being investigated for the first time ever!
All-New Series Premieres Friday, April 15 at 10/9c
The three best friends behind the Southeast's newest paranormal investigation team put their faith to the test to prove whether unique, legendary haunted houses are the real deal.
Premieres Continue Saturdays at 10/9c
Nowhere does the mystery of Bigfoot’s existence run deeper than in the backcountry of Appalachia. The Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings travel to remote corners of the wilderness to track and attempt to trap these mysterious creatures, proving they’re fact not folklore.
Season 3 Premieres Sunday, April 3 at 10/9c
Phantoms, demons, and shadow creatures beware! Follow the Tennessee Wraith Chasers as they hunt down ghosts in the most frightening asylums across the U.S.
Destination America unveils its 2016-17 Upfront programming slate and upcoming premieres for Spring 2016.
- DESTINATION AMERICA UNVEILS 2016-17 UPFRONT PROGRAMMING AND UPCOMING PREMIERES
- DESTINATION AMERICA UNLEASHES A FRESH – OFTEN FUNNY – TAKE ON GHOST HUNTING WITH THE TELL-IT-LIKE-IT-IS GHOST BROTHERS BEGINNING APRIL 15
- NOW TAKING NOMINATIONS FOR THE FOURTH ANNUAL RED, WHITE AND YOU CONTEST! YOUR HOMETOWN COULD WIN A SPECTACULAR JULY 4 CELEBRATION FROM DESTINATION AMERICA AND USA TODAY
- DESTINATION AMERICA SIGNS GHOST-HUNTING ALL-STARS NICK GROFF AND KATRINA WEIDMAN TO LIVE WITH THE DEAD FOR ALL-NEW SERIES PARANORMAL LOCKDOWN
- Destination America brings GHOST ASULYM to San Diego Comic Con 2015
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts