Barrett-Jackson Live Las Vegas 2016
World Premieres Thursday, October 13 at 2 PM ET
Velocity and Discovery Channel team up again to make the bright lights of Las Vegas shine brighter with BARRETT-JACKSON LIVE, 24 hours of live, fast-paced automotive action during the 9th annual Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas auction beginning Thursday, October 13 through Saturday, October 15. Originating from the legendary Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, BARRETT-JACKSON LIVE will feature an incredible array of magnificent vehicles including supercars, American muscle cars, hot rods and custom cars in addition to more than 80 vehicles from the illustrious Tammy Allen Collection. BARRETT-JACKSON LIVE from Las Vegas will also premiere internationally across the networks of Discovery Communications on Velocity Canada, Discovery Turbo U.K., Discovery Canada, Discovery U.K. and Discovery en Español.
Velocity is proudly adding Mike Brewer of the top-rated series WHEELER DEALERS to the BARRETT- JACKSON LIVE broadcast team for the Las Vegas auction. Brewer is an experienced car trader with more than 20 years of buying, selling and trading cars. For the past 13 years he has plied his trade as co-host of the beloved, hit series WHEELER DEALERS, which airs in the U.S. on Velocity and airs in more than 200 countries around the world. Now, for the first time, he brings his deep automotive education to the BARRETT-JACKSON LIVE on-air team rich with car experts Chris Jacobs, Cristy Lee, Mike Joy, Steve Magnante and Rick DeBruhl who have every angle of the Las Vegas auction covered.
BARRETT-JACKSON LIVE from Las Vegas will be sure to impress viewers with some of the rarest automobiles from around the world including:
- The 1967 Pontiac Firebird #001 and #002, which are the first two Firebirds ever built by Pontiac (will be sold as a pair)
- An incredible supercar collector item in the 2009 Mosler MT900 GTR – A.K.A. the “IAD Land Shark”
- The highly anticipated 1950 Mercury Custom Coupe, “Wasabi” part of the Tammy Allen Collection, which was customized by hall of fame builder Dick Dean. The “Wasabi” has had a complete show-quality, two-year, no-expense-spared restoration, with more than 2,000 hours invested
- A 1999 Shelby Series 1 Convertible with less than 400 miles featuring an eight-cylinder engine with a manual transmission
- A 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Fastback selling at No Reserve is a matching-numbers, all-original car that only has 21,400 original miles
- One of only 231 Acapulco Blue 1968 Shelby GT500 convertibles that features an original 428 Police Interceptor engine and is equipped with a rare combination of automatic transmission and air conditioning
Some of the media you are attempting to download are from Networks that limit downloads to 5 per day.