New episodes air Tuesdays at 10/9c
40 bottles a day, 420 diapers a week and feedings every three hours became the new normal for Danielle and Adam Busby when they welcomed home the only all-female set of quintuplets in the country.
New episodes air Tuesdays at 9/8c
The spring season is filled with new beginnings, changing family dynamics and the uncertainty about the future of the Roloff farm
Premieres June 8 at 9/8c
At 370-lbs, Whitney’s positive body image has her believing that she can be fat and fit, but serious new health scares suggest otherwise and don’t change the reality of Whitney’s situation.
New episodes air Sundays at 8/7c
Marriages, births, and relationship struggles will be served up for two hours every week in the all-new time slot for SISTER WIVES from 8PM-10PM ET/PT on TLC.
New episodes air Sundays at 10/9c
Five single fathers work hard to raise their kids while searching for love.
New episodes air Wednesdays at 9/8c
The popular series documents the life-saving, but traumatic experience of surgery, the ups and downs of struggling with addiction and dependence, and the inevitable impact that change has on personal relationships.
- JAMIE LYNN SPEARS STEPS BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT IN NEW TLC SPECIAL WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT
- WHITNEY THORE’S HIDDEN SECRETS REVEALED ON THIRD SEASON OF TLC’S MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE
- IT’S COMPLICATED FOR TLC’S SINGLE DAD SEEKING…
- THE BROWN FAMILY OPENS UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN NEW SEASON OF TLC’S SISTER WIVES
- LOSING IT FOR LOVE ON TLC'S FAT CHANCE
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts