All-New Series Slated to Premiere This Fall
PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES will take a deep dive behind the heart-wrenching stories of lives and families ripped apart by crimes that transcended news and became part of popular culture, revealing shocking twists, new evidence, and unexpected resolutions.
Premiering Early 2017
Uncovering critical new evidence and compelling new information, a team re-opens the O.J. Simpson case and presents a new theory to reveal a possible new suspect behind the case we all think we know.
New Episodes Premiere Tuesdays at 9/8c
A murder will change the life of a victim, their families, and the convicted killer... but what about the investigator? Lt. Joe Kenda, a veteran of Colorado's homicide investigation unit with one of the highest case closure rates in the country, reveals chilling memories of murders that still haunt him.
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY TO OFFER ULTIMATE CRIME LOVER EXPERIENCE AT FIRST-EVER IDCON
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL STORIES: INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY ANNOUNCES POWERFUL NEW SLATE OF ORIGINAL CONTENT FOR 2016-17 UPFRONT SEASON
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY JOINS LAW ENFORCEMENT IN AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION OF SIX OPEN CASES IN NEW DOCUSERIES, THE VANISHING WOMEN
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY GREENLIGHTS ALL-NEW TRUE CRIME SERIES HARD EVIDENCE: OJ IS INNOCENT WITH EXECUTIVE PRODUCER MARTIN SHEEN
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY ANNOUNCES NEW SERIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PEOPLE MAGAZINE
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts