World Television Premiere Airs Saturday, October 15 from ...
In 1994, four Latina lesbians were wrongfully convicted of aggravated sexual assault and indecency against two young girls in San Antonio, TX. In 2012 and 2013, after one of the accusers recanted and the forensic evidence used in the trial was debunked, Elizabeth Ramirez, Anna Vasquez, Kristie Mayhugh and Cassandra Ri...
All-New Series Slated to Premiere This Fall
PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES will take a deep dive behind the heart-wrenching stories of lives and families ripped apart by crimes that transcended news and became part of popular culture, revealing shocking twists, new evidence, and unexpected resolutions.
Premiering Early 2017
Uncovering critical new evidence and compelling new information, a team re-opens the O.J. Simpson case and presents a new theory to reveal a possible new suspect behind the case we all think we know.
New Episodes Premiere Tuesdays at 9/8c
A murder will change the life of a victim, their families, and the convicted killer... but what about the investigator? Lt. Joe Kenda, a veteran of Colorado's homicide investigation unit with one of the highest case closure rates in the country, reveals chilling memories of murders that still haunt him.
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY OPENS THE VAULT ONCE MORE FOR A BRAND NEW SEASON OF BARBARA WALTERS PRESENTS
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY PRESENTS "UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT," THE STORY OF HANNAH OVERTON, WHO WAS WRONGFULLY CONVICTED IN THE DEATH OF HER FOSTER SON FROM SALT POISONING
- MURDER IS THE ULTIMATE ACT OF DECEPTION IN INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY’S ALL-NEW SERIES BETRAYED
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY GREENLIGHTS LAS VEGAS LAW FOR SECOND SEASON OFFERING EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO SIN CITY PROSECUTORS
- INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY PRESENTS CONTROVERSIAL DOCUMENTARY DREAM KILLER – THE SHOCKING TRUE STORY OF A MAN WRONGFULLY CONVICTED OF MURDER BASED ON WHAT HIS FRIEND SAW IN A DREAM
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts