Coming This June
“All Rise” is a courthouse drama that follows the chaotic, hopeful, and sometimes absurd lives of its judges, prosecutors, and public defenders, as they work with bailiffs, clerks, police and jurors to bring justice to the people of Los Angeles amidst a flawed legal system. Season three is all about new beginnings, pick…
Tthe Bordelon family is reclaiming their lives coming out of the pandemic. As Ralph Angel (Kofi Siriboe) and Darla (Bianca Lawson) plan the arrival of their new baby, Nova (Rutina Wesley) continues to speak out against political corruption and Charley (Dawn-Lyen Gardner) faces a life-altering decision. Throughout the se…
Airs Saturdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT
“Love & Marriage: Huntsville” follows the lives of three successful and powerful couples in the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama.
Airs Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT
“Ready to Love” explores the real-life dating interactions of sexy, successful and grown Black men and women in their 30s and 40s who are each looking for lasting love and an authentic relationship.
Premieres Friday, March 25 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Three Black couples will engage in the biggest challenge of their relationship by allowing their partner to go on multiple dates to uncover whether or not they are ready to “Put A Ring On It.”
The new series from the producers behind the hit “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” centers on the personal and professional lives of five successful, glamourous boss women who are redefining what it means to be a southern belle in Jackson, Mississippi. These dynamic women represent Mississippi’s…
Engaged couples bring their disapproving families together for three days under one roof. Can they change the way their families feel about their partners? Will they ultimately earn their blessing or be forced to choose between family or fiance?
“Black Love,” highlights love stories from the Black community and seeks to answer the burning question, “What is the secret to making a marriage work?”
- OWN SETS PREMIERE DATE AND UNVEILS FIRST LOOK FOR NEW DRAMA ‘THE KINGS OF NAPA’ FROM ACCLAIMED WRITER/EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JANINE SHERMAN BARROIS AND WARNER BROS. TELEVISION
- SERIES CREATOR AVA DuVERNAY AND OWN ANNOUNCE CONCLUSION OF CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES “QUEEN SUGAR,” FROM WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND ARRAY FILMWORKS, WITH FINAL SEVENTH SEASON IN 2022
- OWN CELEBRATES THE GIVING SPIRIT OF THE SEASON WITH A NEW COOKING COMPETITION SERIES AND THREE ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- “ALL RISE” RECONVENES ON OWN: OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK
- [Trailer Announcement] Meet The New Group Of Eligible D.C. Singles Who Are “Ready To Love”
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts