Thursday, May 26 - Thursday, June 2
MONSTER WEEK, Animal Planet’s most anticipated week of the year, returns for its fifth year Thursday, May 26 at 9 PM with jaw-dropping stories of some of the most menacing and merciless animals roaming the planet.
Series Airs Thursdays at 10 PM (ET/PT)
Freshwater detective, biologist and extreme angler Jeremy Wade has spent three decades traveling the world’s waterways in search of man-eaters that lurk beneath the surface of rivers and lakes. Now, Jeremy will dive into a realm that is totally unknown to him –- the vastness of the planet’s oceans.
Series Airs Fridays at 10 PM (ET/PT)
Designing more than 200 aquariums in five seasons, Wayde King and Brett Raymer begin the sixth season celebrating their 100th episode of Animal Planet this April. The Las Vegas-based brothers-in-law have made a name for themselves designing jaw-dropping aquariums for the biggest celebrities across the country.
Series Airs Saturdays at 8 PM (ET/PT)
After 20 years of helping hellish felines and their guardians, cat behavior expert Jackson Galaxy jumps into the fire with some of the most challenging cat cases in his career. Plus, he ventures into the wild world of feral felines and works with the shelter community to improve lives of adoptable cats.
Series Airs Saturdays at 10 PM ET/PT
There’s no such thing as “a regular day” at Denver’s Planned Pethood Plus veterinary clinic. For 80,000-plus clients and their pets, the clinic and its maverick ER vet Dr. Jeff Young represent one last hope and possibly the difference between life and death.
Series Airs Fridays at 9 PM (ET/PT)
INSANE POOLS: OFF THE DEEP END, follows award-winning pool designer Lucas Congdon as he turns high and dry homes into exotic waterfront properties through grand, nature-inspired designs to encourage his clients to rediscover their love of the outdoors.
- MONSTER WEEK RETURNS TO ANIMAL PLANET ON MAY 26 WITH ALL-NEW PROGRAMMING YOU CAN REALLY SINK YOUR TEETH INTO
- PATRICE ANDREWS NAMED GENERAL MANAGER OF ANIMAL PLANET
- DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS’ ANIMAL PLANET AND LIONSGATE PARTNER TO ACQUIRE THE U.S., CANADIAN AND UK RIGHTS TO MILLION DOLLAR DUCK
- ANIMAL PLANET ANNOUNCES 2016-2017 UPFRONT PROGRAMMING SLATE
- ANIMAL PLANET HITS HIGH NOTES AND HOME RUNS WITH GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGERS AND WORLD-CLASS ATHLETES IN A NEW SEASON OF TANKED
Register Now! Sign up to receive updates and alerts